I need another set of blades for my blender (M# 05-54443/hm-2070)

This person wrote the review blender from Xpress Redi Set Go and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Xpress Redi Set Go to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Xpress Redi Set Go for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Xpress Redi Set Go?

Comments

Raw Natural Born Artists - Raw and you tube Raw Natural Born Artists "so go to you tube its like the f in twilight zone all the videos are of them no personal vids posted so i go ok scroll down NO COMMENTS..." Read more DealDash - Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more